“It is a healthy person, Indeed,
who calculates riches
Not in gold but in friends.”
This is a dedication to some very special people! They are not a part of my life because I write, I actually have been writing because they are a part of my life. Not common faces of the blogsphere but surely common faces here at Poetic cries!
When one takes up the task of getting deeper and deeper in the virtual world of net, There arises a near possibility that your inspirations, dedications and work dilutes in the lanes of your persona as a blogger! I am glad to have the following people around me, that provides an environment here in my real life that helps me write with confidence on my blog :) With my 50th post I would like to raise a toast to each one of them! They had been there to hold me tight every time My feet slipped on the ridge or rather everything I tried to jump in the valley.... they held me! They helped me!
Priyanka – I scribble, I giggle, I cry, I laugh... whatever I do with my work, I live with the belief that there is one person which would appreciate it and will pray for me to be successful as a writer! Its this belief that I have developed from her continues love and support that helps to write every time I start something new at my blog! I Notice the depth of your passion towards my work in each of your little gestures as well as comments and mind you... it would never be taken for granted dear! Thats a promise! I treasure you deep in me! Whenever you need me... I am just a call away! :) you are the best reader and concerned sister one can have! I am happy that I have you around :)
2.Faraz – thoughts would have stopped coming out of me and it I would have long back lost the belief In myself had I not been blessed by the presence of this fabulous human being! Your smile every morning and that warm handshake at bus stop gives me the strength to express myself :) thanks for everything! You are one of the purest souls I had ever met!
3. Nikhil – Long back when this blog was not into existence, this person used to appreciate me for every talk that I shared with him on chats and then on phone... we became friends and he always believed that my words made sense! It was this belief that was always present in my soul which helped me to keep on writing! Meeting you had been one of the best things that ever happened to me!
4. Param – I wrote! He read! His regular presence on my blog and words of encouragement consistently have instated the courage in me to blog more then I actually would have done otherwise! A regular support like his always brings a smile on my face by getting this amazing feeling of being noticed!
5. Salman – a teacher, a critic, an adviser! Kind of balances my over emotional approach towards life by bringing these harsh checks at times :P a successful freelance writer on net already, he helped me immensely in learning the technical concepts of blogging! Provided me the never ending desire to learn and improve! Whenever I think of him, I realize I have a long distance to travel and that desire is a real kick to keep on writing! composure that I acquired by having someone like him so learned around me had been a real gift!
6. Mety – Its more then sheer blessing to have a little soul sis like her around! No one and I mean no one can pamper anyone like the way she had done me over the years! I feel confident! I feel strong! I feel being loved because she is a part of my life! Cute gestures that makes me smile always and always! She is the best sis one can have! I know she is proud of me and I love this admiration, she means a world to me and this bond inspires to write honestly! It helps me being me!
7. Kartikey – rock star in every sense! A very honest friend to have around you for something like 7 years continuously! As we grew together, there developed an understanding of easy friendship thats not very common to have! We are best best friends! Respect each other for being what we are! This acceptance is a real strength to carry on my writing!
8. Rohit – His words and treatment that I get from him makes me belief that I somehow can make it big in life someday! He had been there to motivate me every time I felt down! I have been lucky to have friends like him around due to whom your thoughts keep on bulging from within you and thats what helps to keep writing!
9. Ekam – another friend in this list after nikhil and param whom I met through radio waves! Trust never lacked between us! Her presence on my blog means a lot to me. She had been a great support in every new venture I ever entered, every new experiment that I did !! friends like her and their selfless love is a pleasure that helps to carry on the expression!
10. Charu – a ball to kick when I am angry. A paper that burns in the fire of my frustrations when I am down. A stick to support when I am hesitating to walk. A push on the back when I am about to turn. A slap on my face when I deviate. A friend in need... a friend indeed! Glad to have a support like her, the respect that she displays for me and the immense encouragement from her end is a real inspiration!
11. Shalki – this medical student from china is one friend that had been admiring me ever since I last remember! Internet is a real blessing if you land up at loyal friends like her! Her trust on me gives me the responsibility to stay strong forever! It makes me belief that I am good enough to write!
12. Kittu – a soul younger brother whose promotion have helped this blog a lot many times! So many of the comments here makes me aware that They reach my blog through the link provided by him! His efforts and appreciation is such a pleasant thing to have! With this feeling of acceptance and love around me, Its easy to keep on writing!
13. Shagz – the butterfly of my page is shagun! Every time she leaves this one liner comment “nicely written pullu bhaiya”, there comes a big smile on my face! Her heavenly respect and emotional connect with my work had been a real inspiration to carry on!
14 And 15. - pranshu and shishir – two of my best friends at college! They have hardly ever read my blog( though pranshu appreciates my thoughts a lot as a writer anyhow) but having them in the class along with me on the last seat is more joy then words can ever say! When I write blog sitting in the computer lab, they take care of my attendance with proxies!! :D They help me being me! They love me for what I had been. They respected and still respect me for being what I am! This respect is the best feeling that I ever felt in life! I write in the intoxication of this feeling so many times...
friend is a word that is thrown around far too easily by people who don't know the meaning of it. Friendship involves loyalty, commitment, and a process that includes sharing another person's life. I know it takes many years to built a friendship like that, But I think somehow it must be worth it!
The only thing I can tell you that any effort put into a friendship is always returned many fold...
being an emotional fool is not always disadvantageous! :D
THANKS TO EACH ONE OF YOU and To SO MANY OTHERS WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE HERE on BLOGSPHERE...
with ocean of love & Universe of blessings!!
PS - tears! miss you all :'(