Tuesday, April 28, 2009

When Do You Know It's Love...

Sometimes it takes ages to find that some special person of life! And sometimes that one person is always there, right in front of you... But it takes ages to identify! “When do you know its love?”

I am sure...
“It was then I started loving you!”
looking back to find some clue...
“when was it that I started loving you”


was it when you first wore,
that black dress of yours...
or was it when You came in
and gave me solutions and cures!


Was it when I first noticed
how your cheeks come over
and cover your cute little eyes
every time your smile shower!


Or was it then when we first
messaged each other late at night
or was it when our first mails
got exchanged on net's delight!


Was it when you first commented
“that I look good in this blue shirt”
or was it when I noticed how pretty
you look in that pink teenage skirt!


Seems as if its been ages
since we both had been in love
I am just trying to make a note
to keep it in memories all above!


I think...
“It was then I started loving you!”
looking back to find some clue...
“when was it that I started loving you”

There is life in every passing moment just because you are a part of it!

love” is a word of lesser degree to describe my association with someone as precious as you!


(PS - This is a work of fiction - my first attempt on label - dedication )



27 comments:

PULKIT said...

dearest readers!
I am introducing the label "dedication" with this post of mine! a new beggining fo me... plenty more to come under the same belt! :)
this post is written with the due inspiration that I had got after reading the work of various members of the louge!
:)
seems as if its been ages I have been reading them...
also dedicated to a hidden corner of my heart and mind!
:)

with ocean of love and universe of blessings
your most honest wellwisher!

PULKIT

(pulkit.tiwari@gmai.com)

ROHIT GOEL said...

Love is the essence of life. NOne can survive without it. Today both of us being college students also need to recognize our true love isn't it!!!!1
lol

Emotions and feelings are conveyed through words. Dear frn you simply rock ..
Keep the spirits high ..
wish you success..
rohit

Anonymous said...

bhai nice post agn..dat gal seemz pretty hmm...rlly a cute post..lykd it as alwyz..d way u hv exprsd dat gal by dressin n smile is amazin..
keep writin juz love it..as al alwayz..

Unknown said...

ohhhh wooww.....vry nice poem f urs agn!!! preetyyy goodd mus say.....bt who is ds gurl?? ......bt rlyy vryy well wrttn dear.....keep it up!!

The Great Brown Experiment said...

Ahhh Love... Its a crazy thang ;)

PULKIT said...

@ rohit - heyyyyyyy!
glad to have u back here bro!
thanks for the comments! I guess...college or school
smart or fool
hot or cool...
love is meant for all... anytime anywhere... you never know! :)

PULKIT said...

@ shagun - smiles back!

PULKIT said...

@ irisha - aankhein khol k padho! its written thr... a work of fiction!
and yeah! that gal is right now in m dreams... when Il meet her... then tumhe toh milna hi padega usse :x

PULKIT said...

@ ms r - nod in agreement !!

Anonymous said...

it was a lovely poem.. emotions put very subtly.. liked it!

Opaque said...

"Or was it then when we first
messaged each other late at night
or was it when our first mails
got exchanged on net's delight!"

Quite a modern-day love there, aye. I like the very personal and slight physical touch you have added to this one.

I was tempted to call this clichéd, but I feel I cannot for sure as the simplicity in expression OR the boyishness, if you will is so raw that I liked this one.

Nice work Pulkit!!! Keep writing!!! I am seeing this is your first attempt. This is pretty good for that. Keep those emotions flowing!!!

Ashrita said...

It's cute :) Reminded me of the song - I knew I loved you before I met you... By Savage Garden.

Now I am looking back and wondering when did I start to love.....

Yamini Meduri said...

just one word...

Beautiful

perfect wripte up pulkit..!!!

PULKIT said...

@ kajal - hey! thanks for the visit and the comments as always... :) honoured!

PULKIT said...

@ ajey - hey! its amazing to see the involvement with which u read each and every post bro! thanks a lot!:)
keep visiting!

PULKIT said...

@ satans darling - smiles back! just when u wud start peeping back... u wud soon realize how difficult it is to capture that very moment ....

PULKIT said...

@ yamini - hey! hugs! m all flattered! thanks a lot dear! :)

priyanka said...

simply fanatstic, awesome ,fantabulous work done bhai .........loved it

PULKIT said...

@ priyanka - thanks a lot sis! ;)

khushi said...

ahem ahem.....bhai....who's she??? ;)


waise really nice poem...keep it up :) and hey lemme know the ans i jst askd lolz

Femin Susan said...

Lovely poem..... Thanks for sharing...

PULKIT said...

@ khushi - its a work of fiction sis! :)
thanks for the visit and comments sis!
always a great motivation I get when I see good close frns here :)

PULKIT said...

@ femim - hey! saw u here after a long long time dear!
how is life???
thanks for the visit and comments!

Maverick said...

Amazingly inane and innovatie! Luvd it Pulkit! :)

PULKIT said...

@ maverick - smiles! thanks bro! keep visiting! :)

Anonymous said...

Once again a lovely poem written by u ..u r like a mind-reader!
good work bro!
keep writing..
riya

PULKIT said...

@ riya - thanks a lot ;)